U5/U6 and U7/U8 Age Groups
Why the Elite Development Academy?
Player Development is the key component of the BRYC Elite Development Academy. The focus of this program is the individual and not the team.
While we recognize the importance of unity and cohesion of a team, the primary objective at the very young ages must be positive growth and development of the individual child in the form of…BALL MASTERY…DRIBBLING TECHNIQUES…SKILL ACQUISITION…and MORE!
2019 Fall Elite Development Academy Highlights
- 10 Week Program (Sept - Nov)
- Weekly Training Sessions (2 per week): Location and Times TBA
- SEPT: 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27
- OCT: 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- Saturday Scrimmages: Location and Times TBA
- Sept: 14, 28
- Oct: 19, 26
- Nov: 2 (Make Up)
- Location: Robinson Secondary School & WT Woodson High School
- Each player receives an BRYC Elite Development Academy Training Tee
- Open to Boys & Girls born in 2012 to 2015
- Early Bird Registration $375 (June 1 - July 31). Registration $425 August 1 to close
REGISTRATION CLOSES AUG. 30th
Below is the schedule for the Fall 2019 Elite Development Academy! Sessions will be at both WT Woodson High School (East Field) and Robinson HS Upper Grass
|Tue||9/03||Woodson East||6:15 - 7:15pm||Tue||10/8||Woodson East||6:15 - 7:15pm|
|Fri||9/06||Woodson East||5:45 - 6:45pm||Fri||10/11||Woodson East||5:45 - 6:45pm|
|Tue||9/10||Woodson East||6:15 - 7:15pm||Tue||10/15||Woodson East||6:15 - 7:15pm|
|Fri||9/13||Robinson Upper Grass||5:45 - 6:45pm||Fri||10/18||Robinson Upper Grass||5:45 - 6:45pm|
|Sat||9/14||Robinson Upper Grass||3:00 - 5:00pm*||Sat||10/19||Robinson Upper Grass||3;00 - 5:00pm*|
|Tue||9/17||Woodson East||6:15 - 7:15pm||Tue||10/22||Woodson East||6:15 - 7:15pm|
|Fri||9/20||NO TRAINING - OFF||Fri||10/25||Robinson Upper Grass||5:45 - 6:45pm|
|Tue||9/24||Woodson East||6:15 - 7:15pm||Sat||10/26||Robinson Upper Grass||3:00 - 5:00pm*|
|Fri||9/27||Woodson East||5:45 - 6:45pm||Tue||10/29||Woodson East||6:15 - 7:15pm|
|Sat||9/28||Robinson Upper Grass||3:00 - 5:00pm*||Fri||11/1||Woodson East||5:45 - 6:45pm|
|Tue||10/1||Woodson East||6:15 - 7:15pm||Sat||11/2||Make-Up/Rain Date||TBA|
|Fri||10/4||Robinson Upper Grass||5:45 - 6:45pm|
* NOTE: Saturday time is a "block" actual time will be posted no later than September 1st.
Fall 2019 Elite Development Academy
Robinson Secondary School: 5035 Sideburn Road, Fairfax VA 22032. NOTE: Entrance to field is located at the corner of Sideburn Road and the SECOND entrance to Robinson (coming from Braddock Road).
Robinson Parking: Tuesdays are VERY heavy training days for the Academy so parking will be tight. Make sure you give yourself enough time, you may find yourself parking either at the bottom of the access road or on Sideburn Road. PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK ANY DRIVEWAYS on Sideburn Road.
WT Woodson High School: 9525 Main Street, Fairfax VA NOTE: East Field is located between the football stadium and Frost Intermediate School.
WT Woodson East Field Parking: Closest parking for the East Field is located next to the Junior Acheivement Finance park at the rear of Frost Intermediate School (4101 Pickett Road). The rear of the school can be accessed thru the parking lot on the right side of the school. Follow the signs for the JA Finance Park...you can park on the basketball court to the left. You will see the East field from the basketball court.
Parent and Sibling Spectators: We welcome our Elite Development Academy parents to view the training sessions but we ask that you PLEASE REMAIN OFF THE TRAINING GROUND.
- Robinson Upper Bermuda Grass: Spectators must remain either at the base of the hill (nearest Sideburn Road) or along the spectator area along the field above the Varsity Baseball stadium. PLEASE KEEP CHILDREN OFF THE BASEBALL FIELD.
- Woodson East: Spectators may watch from the sidelines and remain off the bermuda grass. This bermuda grass is NEW, please refrain from placing any yard chairs on the turf.