Payment Schedule Options
- In Full: Flat rate discount of $75 will be applied to Academy, ECNL and Elite teams. There is no pay-in-full discount for Bridge Teams.
- Installments: Families can choose to pay in accordance with the installment payment schedule below.
|Due Date||U09-U12 Academy||U13-U19 ECNL||U13-U19 Elite||Bridge|
- Players Added After July 1st (Academy, ECNL and Elite): Players that join the Elite Academy between July 2nd and October 31st will be subject to the FULL Seasonal Year Club Fees. If installment payments are chosen, the number and $ amount will be adjusted based upon the date of acceptance. Final installment payment will be either December 1st (ECNL and Elite U13 - U19) or February 1st (U09 - U12 Academy).
- Players Added After November 1st (Academy, ECNL and Elite): Players that join the Elite Academy between November 1st and January 31st will receive a pro-rata discount of 25% of the Seasonal Year Club Fees. If installment payments are chosen, the number and $ amount will be adjusted based upon the date of acceptance. Final installment payment will be either December 1st (ECNL and Elite U13 - U19) or February 1st (U09 - U12 Academy).
- Players Added After Febraury 1st (Academy, ECNL and Elite): Players that join the Elite Academy after Febraury 1st will receive a pro-rata discount of 50% of the Seasonal Year Club Fees. If installment payments are chosen, the number and $ amount will be adjusted based upon the date of acceptance. Final installment payment will be March 15th.
- THERE WILL BE NO PRO-RATA ADJUSTMENTS FOR ELITE ACADEMY BRIDGE TEAMS
We accept ONLY Visa and Master Card. Payments are AUTOMATICALLY deducted using the payment information from your 1st (Acceptance) payment. Our vendor is PCI compliant.
It is the responsibility of the player’s family to ensure forms of payment are viable and up to date. Lost, stolen, expired or otherwise denied credit cards are the family’s responsibility to rectify. If at any time you need to update your payment information you can do that by logging into your account https://bryc.demosphere-secure.com/_login
Note on Multi-Payer Families: Families that share expenses between multiple parties (including separated and divorced families, shared custody situations, grandparents or friends that assist with fees, etc.) must themselves come up with the best approach that serves their situation while appointing ONE primary party responsible for making payments.
Penalty for Non-Payment
BRYC Elite Academy requires collection of the fees it charges in order to cover operating costs and therefore, consequences must be established for families that fail to make payment in a timely fashion. Coach compensation is by far the highest component of the fee structure and it is unfair of player families to assume coaches can delay receipt of pay for services provided.
Any player whose family is more than 20 days behind in payment of Club or Team Fees may be suspended from play—practices, games, tournaments and events all included. Habitual non-payment or a player whose family more than 60 days behind in payment may result in expulsion from the club.
Any player whose family is not current on payments at the end of their season (or has demonstrated a pattern of habitual non-payment) will be unable to participate in end-of-season events and ineligible for try-outs and/or financial assistance in the following season.
The BRYC Elite Academy offers a Sibling Discount to those families that have 2 or more children in the Elite Academy program.
- For those with 2 players in the program, a 5% discount will be applied to the player with the lowest annual fee
- For those with 3 or more players in the program, a 10% discount will be applied to the players with the lowest annual fees.
Failure to pay on time can result in a forfeiture of the sibling discount. If, during the seasonal year, one (or more) of the sibling(s) leaves the program then the FULL discounted amount will be added back to the remaining player(s).
Refund (or Installment Relief) Policy
When the BRYC Elite Academy extends an invitation to join the program, the Academy makes a commitment to provide staffing, fields, and overall player development for the seasonal year. Therefore, acceptance of an invitation to join the BRYC Elite Academy is considered consent and a binding commitment to pay 100% of the Seasonal Year Club Fees, EVEN IF the player chooses to leave the team/program. Expenses of the Elite Academy are incurred accordingly, with many expenses incurred in advance. As such, only in special situations will the BRYC Elite Academy Program consider refunding (if paid in full) or provide relief (for installment plans) a portion of the Seasonal Year Club Fees. Any player meeting either of the two criteria outlined below is eligible for a partial refund or relief equal to a percentage of his or her Seasonal Year Club Fees.
Serious Injury: Any player who incurs a serious injury lasting more than 3 consecutive months in duration across the August through May timeframe will be entitled to a refund or relief equal to 15% of their Seasonal Year Club Fees IF no training or game participation has occurred during said period of time. Acceptable Proof of Injury, including length of inactivity/recovery, (subject to the approval of the BRYC Elite Academy Executive Committee) must be given at the time of the refund/relief request. Eligible players missing two separate periods of more than 3 consecutive months (subject to the same proof of injury requirements) of play during the August through May timeframe will be entitled to a refund or relief equal to 30% of their Seasonal Year Club Fees. Under no circumstances will an injured Player be entitled to a refund or relief greater than 30% of their Seasonal Year Club Fees.
Family Relocation: Player families who relocate outside of the DMV (metro DC/MD/VA area) prior to September 1 will be entitled to a refund or relief equal to 20% of their Seasonal Year Club Fees. Player families that relocate within the DMV (and continue to play in either CCL, NCSL, ODSL, DA, VPL and local ECNL Clubs) as of September 1 will NOT be entitled to any refund or relief due to relocation. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis after review by the Elite Academy Executive Committee.
Refund or Relief will NOT be granted for any player that does NOT meet either of the two criteria above.
Note Regarding Team Fees: A return or relief of team fees may not be possible as the team budget assumed a certain number of players on the roster; families should discuss this with the team treasurer but should understand that just because the Club returns or provides relief of some portion of Club fees does not imply there will be an associated team fee refund or relief which would be a hardship on other team families.